skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Precious little beaded things.
My mom wore this when she was my age. It's a necklace.
Bracelet from Chika.
Hello Kitty straight from Japan. Who can resist!
1 comment:
Arlene John-Chuan
January 31, 2010 at 12:23 AM
Eee!! I've been waiting for a post. I really like the jewellery.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
me
Stephanie
View my complete profile
my links
a beautiful mess
arlene john-chuan
b*spoke
canadian living food
classic bride
daily dose of imagery
emmy lu design studio
hawthorne threads
jessica tsuda
la fuji mama
martha stewart
style at home
style me pretty
twig and thistle
young house love
my blogs
►
2011
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(1)
Precious little beaded things.
►
2009
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
followers
Eee!! I've been waiting for a post. I really like the jewellery.
ReplyDelete