Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Welcome back" cupcakes

What is it about cupcakes!


These golden cupcakes, baked from scratch, were waiting for my brother on the kitchen table when he arrived home from Seattle last week. They spelled "welcome back" to commemorate this particular trip home, but also to celebrate the news that he will be moving back to Toronto (for good) in just a few weeks!

New bucket list item: Learn how to make better designs with the cake/cupcake tools my aunt gave me last Christmas.

Main Ingredients: Lots of eggs, lots of butter, lots of sugar, and lots of love.

Also... happy first day of summer!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...thanks! These cupcakes were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like your bucket list item. :) ...working on a bucket list of my own currently, although, it's kind of looking pathetic at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, The Man in Back! Btw, I had no idea that you check my blog!

    Thanks, Arlene! Bucket lists are fun! I honestly don't have a complete list written out, but there are so many things I know I would love to do or learn one day. It's fun to dream and see where your passions lie.

    ReplyDelete